AAPMaker Software (Renewal)
Each step of the process is accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions and useful tips to help our many customers who have never developed an AAP before. Our affirmative action software can be used to create single or multiple AAPs. It allows your organization to centralize or decentralize its affirmative action planning process. No other software has made this process so simple and effective!
Our AAPMaker generates all of the analyses and narratives listed below requested by the OFCCP for performing a Compliance Audit:
- Workforce Analysis
- Job Group Analysis
- Availability Analysis
- Utilization Analysis
- Current Goals/Targets
- Prior Year Progress Report
- Adverse Impact Analysis for Hiring
- Adverse Impact Analysis for Promotion
- Adverse impact Analysis for Termination
- 11246 Narrative for Women and Minorities
- Affirmative Action Program for Veterans and Disabled Individuals
- Compensation Analysis (Bonus Report)
Our AAPMaker's simplicity is second to none. Its features include:
- Advanced error checking, alerting you of possible errors in your dataset.
- Help and useful tips at each step of the way.
- Ability to import your employee data into the software.
- Analyses that are easy to read and interpret.
- Ability to create multiple AAPs.
- Help with selecting the most appropriate census data for your AAP(s).
- Password protection to protect your sensitive data.
I was very nervous when I received my first audit letter. I read the very positive testimonials from other AAPMaker users who have had successful audits and was reassured. After testing the tool, I found it to be very straightforward and easy to use and so I became comfortable enough to give it a try. I am glad I did. My audit went well without a single violation. In fact, the auditor liked the layout and format of my reports. She was impressed that I submitted the results of the Two-standard Deviation and Fisher's Exact tests for my hiring, promotion and termination activities. I must say that my journey through what could have been a nightmare was a breeze! Now, I completely trust this product and will use nothing else. I recommend this product to all HR professionals. -Brenda Jones, Chicago
I have used several affirmative action software over the years but I must say that the AAPMaker is the simplest software I have ever used to develop an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP). The price fits right into our budget, and the customer support is outstanding. I use the software every year to develop my company's fifteen AAPs. The Executive Summary report it generates is quite helpful. I use it when I meet with my senior managers to help them understand their organization's placements goals, gaps and risks areas. The consultants at EEO Made Simple have also been very helpful when I called with questions. It appears that they are always current with the regulations. A great product! -Richard Feuerstein, Miami.