Finding it difficult to come up with your applicant tracking data for your annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs)?
AppTrac is the answer!
Our applicant tracking software allows you to track your applicants in a way that is fully compliant with the Affirmative Action regulations. It automatically performs the Adverse Impact Analysis needed for your AAP and for submission during a Compliance Audit. Just print the Impact Analysis for the period under review and insert it directly into your AAP. It is that easy because AppTrac's reports meet the requirements of Item 10a in the OFCCP's affirmative action audit-scheduling letter. Don't waste time and resources tracking your applicants in a spreadsheet. Put AppTrac to work for you!
The Software?s Features:
- AppTrac allows you to focus on the pool of candidates who are interested, qualified and available (IQAs). (This is consistent with the OFCCP's definition of an applicant)
- AppTrac uses the OFCCP's 4/5th rule, the two standard deviation tests and the Fisher's Exact test to determine if your selection decisions are causing adverse impact against qualified women and minorities.
- AppTrac allows you to import (or input) for analysis only the 'IQA' applicants, instead of wasting time focusing on the large pool of unqualified candidates as you fill vacant positions.
- AppTrac provides real-time disparate impact reports so you can monitor your decisions throughout the year to avoid adverse impact.
- AppTrac's impact report meets the requirements of Item 10a in the OFCCP's affirmative action audit-scheduling letter.
- AppTrac performs an Adverse Impact Analysis for each EEO-1 category and job group where positions were filled (80% rule, the two standard deviation test, and the Fisher's Exact test).
- AppTrac is affordable to every company. It is the perfect applicant tracking tool for small companies and for large companies with multiple locations.
EEO Made Simple, every time I use your applicant tracking software, AppTrac, it feels as though it was made just for me! I love it because is very simple, easy to use, and frankly, as a small growing company it fits perfectly into my budget! We received an OFCCP compliance review audit a few months ago and were proud to present the Agency the applicant data we tracked in AppTrac. Your AppTrac performs an automatic adverse impact analysis as a candidate is selected for employment. So we don't have to wait until my AAP is developed to hear the bad news that we have adverse impact in selection. I have been in HR for twenty-six years and I have never seen something like this. Plus, the easy-to-interpret reports producedfrom the software help us to recruit more effectively and avoid potential risks during compliance audits. -Christine Mahoney, New York
We purchased EEO Made Simple?s applicant tracking software (AppTrac) because we needed a system that would allow us to effectively track our applicants, bring us into compliance and also fit into our limited budget. The AppTrac was perfect! We were able to monitor our hiring activities for adverse impact so there were no surprises at the end of the year. When we got audited by the OFCCP the following year, we had the exact applicant data that we needed for the AAP. We were even able to use the applicant notes that we keep directly in AppTrac to answer follow-up questions. Needless to say, we passed our audit with no violation. I never thought that something so comprehensive would be accessible to a small business like mine. Thank you, EEO Made Simple.-Mike Williams, Encino CA