Frequently Asked Questions!
- Do you develop affirmative action plans (AAPs) for clients? If so, what reports and analyses are delivered when you develop an AAP on behalf of a client?
- What is AAPMaker, and what reports and analyses are delivered by the AAPMaker software?
- Does EEO Made Simple Consulting, Inc. (EMSC) assist companies with audits?
- What information is required from the client in order for EEO Made Simple Consulting, Inc. (EMSC) to complete the affirmative action plan (AAP) on its behalf?
- What if the client did not track applicants’ race and gender data during the previous year, can EEO Made Simple (EMSC) still develop an AAP for the client?
- What are job groups? Will EEO Made Simple (EMSC) develop them for our company if we don’t already have them?
- What are the EEO-1 categories?
- What are the system requirements for the AAPMaker software?
- Do you offer a tool that my organization can use on an ongoing basis to test for adverse impact in our selection processes?
- Does EEO Made Simple (EMSC) provide training? Is it online? Self- directed?
- Does EEO Made Simple (EMSC) provide support and service on its products?
- Does EEO Made Simple (EMSC) have a list of references we can contact?
- Does EEO Made Simple (EMSC) file EEO-1 and Vets-100 reports on behalf of its clients?
- What is EEO Made Simple’s (EMSC) policy on data confidentiality?